VeronicaTheButcherVeronicaTheButcher

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Hundred Dolla Bills!!! Hundred Dolla Bills!!!

Those rolls and the bassline!

Wow Caliber!!! I didnt know u could do snare rolls like that! u wannabe Nick Cannon! lmao jk jk i love the bassline! Let me get that!!!! lol love ya bruh bruh muah!!!

CaliberTheButcher responds:

LMAO girl u trippin! nick cannon wants to be me....well wait...he married mariah carey...yeah i would like to be him for a month or two. haha AYE DONT BE GETTIN ALL MUSHY LUBBY DUBBY ON ME DANGIT!!!!!

Acid Mind Trips Acid Mind Trips

wow can we say zerobombers?

Well...I dont know why people constantly go around trying to zero everyones stuff. This is rediculous. Lol but i love the beat mainly because i had something to do with it. :D

CaliberTheButcher responds:

stop lyin to yoself u aint do shiiit! lol nah u did do justice on the drums...but dont think u hot.

Empire Preview Empire Preview

OMG!!!!

This is SOOOOOOOO tight. I like the sample and how u "butched" it and the drum rolls are crazy. Oh and the girl be singin now and you know i have to jump on a track with u and Caliber. holla@chagirl

Shake it Gurl Shake it Gurl

uh oh!!!

i like it. all u need is some sounds and u will be hot o and thank u for the compliments

MrMacky responds:

preciate it gal, oh n my myspace got better stuff, im gettin better, i tink n i got alot o music i need 2 out on ma myspace, jus aint got round 2 it yet, so ya check it out it myspace.com/mrmackymusic, deuces <3

Fuck You Caliberthebitch!!! Fuck You Caliberthebitch!!!

Oh Wow this was your diss?!

LMAO demolish you suck compared to the Butcher crew. Take us on again if you want!

[ f ] Flash Helix [ f ] Flash Helix

I Like this

ah yes this is a really good collab. The melody is on point and the drums are sweet and simple. i like it keep doing your thing. holla@chagirl

flashmac responds:

Thanks. Can't wait to hear some more of your stuff!

I Got It Made Full Version!! I Got It Made Full Version!!

I GOT IT MADE!!!!

I didn't know your posted this!! I love it! holla@chagirl

T.E.O.M. - KingdomHearts Remix T.E.O.M. - KingdomHearts Remix

By Far My Favorite

Oh My God I loved this game and for someone to redo it and make it sound wonderful is amazing to me. i love it Ses. holla@chagirl

One For My Fans!! One For My Fans!!

Why Is This So Low??

I love this beat and i can't believe it's this low on Ng. Omg! holla@chagirl

CaliberTheButcher responds:

yeah i know sis...but what i wanna know is....WHY U GOT A NG PROFILE?! lol jk jk im sure they will love your beats. holla@chaboi

NOKE CITY!!! NOKE CITY!!!

Hey Bro

The beat is amazing and you topped off the song by being on the hook! I LOVE IT! holla@chagirl